The canteen 'Kawungan Lunchbox' opens 4 days per week.
The Lunchbox is open at 8:15 am Tuesday through Friday for first break and second break orders. Our aim is to provide items of high nutritional value. Our menu, price list and ordering procedures are issued at regular intervals throughout the year, or alternatively can be obtained from the tuckshop at any time.
The Tuckshop prices do change from time to time due to supplier increases, so please check prices before placing an order.
Qkr! (Prefered ordering system)
Downoad Qkr! App on the Apple Appstore or Google PlayStore
Order online using the Qkr! app and save time! Install the app on your phone, enter your details once and then make tuckshop orders and payments with ease, quickly, and in advance. Orders need to be placed by 8.50 am each day.
• When creating your profile, be sure to select the correct class. To ensure a smooth delivery process, the classes need to be correct.
Also, ensure that you are selecting the correct date for both 1st Break and 2nd Break orders.
• Keep an eye out for menu specials. These items are only available through Qkr! and on allotted days.
Brown paper bag method
All orders with the order/name/class and 1st or 2nd Break clearly written on the outside of the bag are to be placed at the tuckshop before 8.50 am each day. 1st Break and 2nd Break orders must be in separate bags.
How to complete your order bag:
Name and grade
1 Ham & Cheese sandwich $4.50
1 Fruit salad cup $2.00
Frequently asked questions
• Prep students can not order tuckshop until Term two. We like to give them a term to settle into their new school routine.
• During both recess breaks, students will collect their orders and return them to the eating area.
• Tuckshop operates on an order system, therefore no extra food is prepared for sale at lunchtime.
• The tuckshop is open for over-the-counter sales for year 1-6 students only of ice blocks and slushies during both lunch breaks, except Friday when these items are only available 2nd Break.
• No ice blocks for Prep students. It is a treat that they can look forward to starting in Year One.
We would love to have you on our team. Even one hour any day between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm would be a valuable contribution. Volunteers improve service, raise money for the school and are part of the school team. Volunteers spending the day with us are provided with lunch. If you would like to become a volunteer please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and see our friendly tuckshop team. --
Please see our latest menu (PDF, 584 KB)